Wednesday 19 January 2022

Moving on

As most of you know I have moved to the UK. I have been back for almost 4 weeks now and it is time to wrap up this blog. 

Taonga School

The school has been run by Arise Africa for the past year and in September they appointed a Zambian headteacher. The Grade 7 children wrote their end of primary exams back in October and did very well. I am very proud of all they have achieved and hope they continue to work hard as they move to secondary school. If you would like to know more about Arise Africa please visit their website. www.ariseafrica.org

MacDonalds Farm

Don and Christine are now back in Zambia full time. They are both working and have 10 boys living with them at the dorms. In the last few months they have rebuilt the dorms as the termites had eaten lots of the wooden structure and it all needed a massive face lift. 

UK Plans

For the time being I am in Suffolk with my parents and close to family but at some point in the next few months I will need to decide what to do next. I hope to do some supply teaching to start with and then make a decision. 

Lastly I would like to thank you for your ongoing interest, support and help over the last 12 1/2 years. 






No comments:

Post a Comment